.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Lil Grad :)


My Lil Man is graduating from Pre-School tomorrow! OMG hes going to be a Kindergartner soon! WOW! Time really flies! I am such a Proud Auntie! :) I love this lil dude so much and seeing him in his lil cap & gown makes me the happiest person on earth! He was SUPER excited to go out and take his pictures! (this was the FIRST time I took him on-location other than my parent's front yard) My lovely best friend went to assist me..His mom had to work late so she couldn't come but I'm so lucky to have a friend like her..seriously..she is such a great help..always!:) We went out to the park and he looked so darn cute in his lil outfit..I couldn't get enough of him! I got some Awesome Shots of my lil dude and I cannot wait to go to his lil ceremony tomorrow! Take a look at the outcome of Adrian's Graduation Shoot :)

I ♥ YOU SO MUCH NEPHEW! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment