.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Monday, June 14, 2010

Funky Fresh Tutus!!

Ok Moms! This ones for you! I ran across my lovely Friend Ciara's profile and saw she hand-make's these FANTABULOUS TuTu's!! and Since I know how much you Moms like to doll up your lil girls I thought I would let you in on the scoop! They are SUPER Cute and PERFECT for that GiRLy photoshoot! You can purchase any of these examples or you can specially choose your favorite colors! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the bright colors and different variety of styles! None of these look exactly the same and i love that! :) Let me know if you are interested and I can give you details! Great Price! I Promise! Buy one of these Fabulous Tutu's and get $10 off your session fee!!! :) These are NOT your oridinary Tutu..so get yours now! You know I'm already ordering my Niece's! haha


You can always message her directly on Facebook!
CiCi Rose

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment