.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mommy&Me♥



While visiting I had the pleasure to shoot for a VERY good and old friend of mine from High School..Robyn♥ We were really close and well of course time passes..people grow..change..whatever the reasons but we lost touch for a while since I moved to Porterville..but good ol' Facebook "reunited" us :)..She always has the nicest things to say about my "work"..which was appreciated greatly..Its people like her that make me love what I do and motivate me to strive:) When she found out I was making my way down there she was one of the first to jump on board for me to take pictures of her Family!..She and I were SOO excited! I was especially because she has the CUTEST and MOST ADORABLE kids! So she made her way out to Solvang and we had the best time being able to reunite and take pictures..the location was beautiful and it was soo nice to see her again..it was just Perfect:) Lil Andrew had a blast taking pictures..he did so well until he saw the playground! lol but Mom knew how to bribe him well to keep him going! haha..Lil Mia was not so enthused by the expierence but we managed to get some good shots even if she didnt fully smile like we would have liked..She's so darn cute..even mad she can still rock the camera lol...I really had a hard time choosing a few but I tried lol Heres your Sneak Peek Rob..Love ya...and thanks♥


She is an Angel..So Beautiful♥

Congrats to Lil Andrew for his Pre-School Graduation Today! :)
So Glad Robyn brought his lil Cap & Gown to their shoot! I ♥ These!

No comments:

Post a Comment