.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beach Session-Engaged ♥Brandy & Abel

Brandy is my boyfriend Sergio's co-worker:) Her and Abel have been together for almost 8 years and they will be tying the knot in May next year! :) We did their engagement in 2 different locations in the Pismo area and it was a ton of fun! Here's a peek at their beach session..enjoyyy:)





soo sweet right? i looove it.



up next..
Gina Ramos and her Beautiful Family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment