.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A New Lil Woman-Cassie

Heres a sneak peek to Cassie's Quincenera:) So glad I was able to be of service to such nice people..
Cassie looked so beautiful in her dress and her reception was so well put together and just gorgeous..It was a great day to Celebrate Cassie entering "womanhood"..
Here are a few images of her day..enjoyyy:)
Cassie and Her Beautiful Family:)
Yeah this Cake took the Cake for the most BEAUTIFUL CAKE Ive ever seen!!
YES, those are SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS on the bow!! Rocks my SOCKS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment