.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gallery Wraps-New Product


Just wanted to let you guys in on a MUST-HAVE New Product I am now offering...Gallery Wraps! Gallery Wraps are beautiful decor for any home! They look absolutely beautiful and last forever!

What is a Gallery Wrap? It is your image printed on a canvas, the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured to the back of a wooden frame. It is lightweight and is just such a beautiful piece of art! They range in sizes from 8x10 up to 16x48 and the frame is about an inch thick! They are just FABULOUS!

I will be offering the Gallery Wraps at a New Product/Holiday Sale price from now until the rest of 2010. So if your interested in getting yours..Contact me at reynadphotography@yahoo.com or Message me on FB for more info! :)


Here is a visual for you:) This is my fabulous friend Val's wrap! So very thankful she was ok with me using it as my sample:) (luv ya)

This is a 20x30.








I thought I would show you how great it looks along with your own decor! I was only able to set it on my table and give you an idea since I couldn't actually hang it! ;) Althought I wish I would have been able to get a shot of it hung up because it is just GORGEOUS! :)



So get yours NOW while the Price is Right! ;) Perfect Holiday gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment