.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Thursday, September 9, 2010

SPOOK-TaCuLaR SpEciAL!

It's that time of year! Halloween is right around the corner and we can't let the oppurtunity of getting Fabulous pictures taken pass up! I had great ideas stirring up for setting up a lil shoot for my niece & nephew with their cute costumes and thought..Why not give all my fabulous clients this oppurtunity as well! So here it is my friends..My Halloween Special! :)

I will be setting up a little area with super cute Halloween props for you to bring your child/children in their super cute costumes to take some super cute portraits of them! I mean..they're only going to be this age once..why not let the memory last forever!!:) Shoots will be taking place in Porterville on October 3rd from 9am-6pm. There are limited spots available so I will be doing this in a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE process..so don't wait! Book your Appt TODAY!! :)


Payment is due in FULL by September 26th for your spot to be reserved! Please send me a message on Facebook or email me at reynadphotography@yahoo.com if you are interested!

Included in your Halloween Special is up to 30 minute shooting time, a HIGH- RESOLUTION disc with 5 fully edited images, a Customized Halloween greeting card (Great for distributing to friends and family), and a Special Halloween Treat!!



DON'T LET THIS OPPURTUNITY PASS UP!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment