.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Beach Session-Steph/Class of '11

Its unbelievable that Stephanie's a SENIOR already?! Where has all the time gone:( I am so super excited that I had the honor to take her senior pictures:) Who would have EVER thought I would have had the pleasure to take these for her years ago when I was still in high school and she was in junior high??? Stephanie was a very close friend of my lil cousin Liliana's..Liliana lived with her big sista Tere and before I moved to Porterville I spent a few months living with them to finish off my junior year at Lompoc High School..confused yet? haha Well long story short..me and Lily shared a room and Steph would come hang out so I got to know her very well:) So now shes a Senior in HS and I am SO VERY PROUD of her and ALL her accomplishments! She's in Cheer, Track, Soccer, Scholar Athlete...yeah I can go on and on..Her letterman jacket is literally filled with patches and patches of awards and what not..so take a look at this beautiful, intelligent and incredibly sweet girls beach session..she's easy on the eyes so enjoy...

Oh yeah Steph! I told you, you could pull of the "serious" look! ;)

Stunning right???..heck yes!
Steph we had a TON of fun! I am so very proud of you! Enjoy your Senior year and keep up the good work! Your a talented girl and your going to go so far with it! Love ya! :)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment