.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Product Spotlight {Christmas Cards}

Just wanted to give you guys an idea of what your Christmas Cards will look like and for those of you still trying to decide whether or not you want them;)

We got these ordered for Yvette's lil Family and I could not be happier with the outcome! They looked absolutely awesome in person! So for those of you who already are getting these done..get EXCITED! ;)
They are completely customized for YOU! No one will have the same card as you do..I PROMISE;)

Your loved ones are going to be SO happy to receive your Christmas Card this Year! ;)


1 comment:

  1. Yay i'm so excited to get these!! You rock Reyna!!

    ReplyDelete