.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nehemiah {Fresh}

Yay! I was so anxious to get this post up for his Parents!:) I love all these images soo much! I really encourage parents to go to online to the Etsy shops and find these crocheted lil hats and outfits because they really make a great picture..awesome! :) Nehemiah's mommy did just that..she found the cutest lil hats and I was SUPER excited! He was just soooo cute in them! I couldn't help to get baby fever while editing these...he's just so darn adorable! We had a whole lotta fun in those 5 hours! With newborn shoots its the baby who calls the shots! We could not get him to fall into a deep sleep long enough..but still did pretty darn good if you ask me;) I hope you LOVE these Yvette and I hope Pete enjoy's them just as much! Thank you sooo much for having faith in me to capture your lil man:) Cant wait to do your Family portraits and watch him grow! Congratulations again on your new addition..he really is a lil treasure:)







He's a lil October baby so this outfit couldn't have been anymore perfect! :) Props to his Momma for the awesome choice!


4 comments:

  1. OMG FLACA!.... THESE ARE AWESOME !.. THIS IS ONE OF THE CUTEST BABIES I HAVE SET MY EYES ON !
    ♥XoxO♥, ADRIANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME, SPEECHLESS YOU REALLY OUT DID YOUR SELF REYNA ..NEHEMIAH ROCKED THE FLASH ....-MAYRA

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pictures....Yvette is blessed to have found a great photographer. you don't know me, but i'm sure i'll be contacting you in the future.
    angelica

    ReplyDelete
  4. These blow my mind your amazing girly... sO Original I love it...My friend told me to check your blog and you are seriously the talent they talk about :)

    ReplyDelete