.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Corrales Family



Family Holiday sessions have begun and Im super excited to get started with designing Christmas Cards!
..Meet the Corrales Family..
Mayra has been one of my clients since the beginning of my lil photography journey and I couldn't be more appreciative:) There's no other words to describe their session but "FABULOUS"!  It went so smooth and they looked great! Mayra has the best style;) yay for easy shoots! 
 I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! :) again..Thank you!! xoxo


Yeah I think she's pretty Flawless;)...








She gets it from her Momma;)

1 comment:

  1. aWW MY SIS & HER FAMILY LOOK FABULOUS!! i LOVE THEM!! ..........YVETTE

    ReplyDelete