.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Anissa {Senior-Class of '11}

Anissa and her cousin, Savanna (post to follow), were such a joy to photograph! Omg they were such good sports! We were literally jumping from place to place and while driving from location to location they were getting dressed from wardrobe to wardrobe! It was so much fun! Seniors are the easiest & best to photograph because they WANT to be taken pictures of (most the time) so they work with you the best! They signed up to be your model for the day and so they enjoy taking 2 hours of their day to just smile for the camera! :) A photographer's dream! Anissa was just that..she had the cutest outfits planned out and she was having tons of stuff struttin' her stuff;) It was my first time doing two at a time but so much fun! While one got dressed, I was shooting the other, so everything just went by really fast for me..I LOVED IT!:) Here are some of Ms. Gorgeous Anissa...enjoyyy!





Good luck with the rest of your Senior year Anissa..take it slow and enjoy it..I wish you the best from here on out..Make your momma proud Girlie..
xoxo
Reyna




No comments:

Post a Comment