.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sister L♥VE

So Im not sure if you all remember Sergio's lil twin nieces at ten months but here they are at almost ONE YEAR..They turn ONE this month! :) Few months ago Brooklyn was the star and stole the show but this time Sophia took over and was such a lil Ham! They're getting so big and it's so nice to be able to capture them as they grow..We brought along the two older ones to get some shots of them as well!:) Had to get these up for Brianna..she's been so patient!:)




This is the only shot Lil Brooklyn allowed me to take LOL!


 Meet Savannah & Sarai...these are the two older sisters! :)


 Ain't a first year shoot without their cake smash! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment