.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jose & Maria {Expecting}

This was possibly one of the fastest shoots I've ever done! and it was only because I had such a cooperative lil one..Julian was lovin' the camera and that is ALWAYS a plus..I didn't have to chase after him! Lol It was really easy to get all the shots I wanted that included him which always makes the session run smoothly! Maria is shy of 8 months pregnant with a lil GIRL:)! How exciting that their so close to meeting their lil one! Thank you for being so great out there and not complaining once even though I had you ALL over the place Lol!
 Enjoyyyy...:)








No comments:

Post a Comment