.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halloween Greeting Samples:)

For those of you who came out for the Halloween Mini's..part of the deal was a Halloween Gretting digital file on your disc..just wanted to put up examples of the few I finished so you all knew what to expect!! :) These print just like you would a regular picture on a 4x6 and are the perfect lil Halloween treat to handout to your loved ones! Now everyone can have a memory of your child for Halloween 2010! :) Yay! :)


Boys-Horizontal
Boys-Vertical

Girls-Horizontal

Girls-Vertical



 
Again..

THANKS EVERYONE!! :)

xoxo

REYNA

No comments:

Post a Comment