.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Awaiting Ezra:)

 Laura and Luis were such a sweet couple..you could just feel the love:) Laura is due next month and is having a Baby BOY! :) Laura is seriously glowing...when she first walked up..as she was walking toward me this was the first time I've seen her in person and as soon as I saw her I knew she resembled someone..an actress for sure but I could not think of the name from the top of my head..so I told her that it was going to bother me until I figured it out..and sure enough it did..but after looking through my viewfinder a few times it came to me...AMANDA BYNES! Omg..can someone please agree?!?! She drew a blank as to who she was so I HAD to pull out my iPhone and google Amanda's pic to show her! OMG JUST LIKE HER! lol sorry I'm rambling but i HAD to share! haha Well it was an over GREAT shoot..she looked looked great in each shot and it was a serious piece of cake! ;) Enjoy your sneak peek! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment