.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Monday, October 11, 2010

...Tis' The Season...

It's that time my friends! Time for the Holidays (eeek! how time flies!!)...which means Holiday Portraits which might most likely possibly mean Holiday Cards!;) So take advantage NOW because spots are VERY LIMITED! :)

**I also have an option without the holiday cards so MESAGE ME if your interested!!







Here is an example of one of my Holiday Cards for 2010! I just wipped this one up real fast so you can get an idea of what your cards will be like..

These are folded 5x7 cards with UV Coating (Glossy) so they last longer and look beautiful! Everyone's design will be different and gorgeous! These are 100% Customized by yours truly;)

I will only be taking a limited amount of sessions due to getting these cards customized and your images edited on time for you to distribute them to your loved ones before the holidays are arrive!


5x7 FOLDED FRONT


5x7 FOLDED INSIDE-BOTTOM




**For those of you who have asked for a session prior to this PLEASE message me NOW so I can get you booked..I have a list for those of you who have contacted me with interest and you have priority so please CONFIRM!!


Thanks Everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment