.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Beach Session-One Big Happy Family

So I had a fantastic weekend but was time for me to get my butt back in gear! :) Beginning with my Modern Brady Bunch:) This is my lovely friend Val's family..Her and Dash (her husband) each had three of their own, till the one day when the lady met this fellow and they knew that it was much than a hunch, that this group would somehow form a family, and they did, then lil Ms. DaShay came along and that's how they all became the Salas Bunch! :) Val & I have become really close in the past months and  I couldn't be ANY happier to have the pleasure to take these family pictures for them out at the Beach and just enjoy the day with them..We had a ton of fun..We headed out to dinner after the shoot and just had a great night! I LOVE LOVE what i do and times like those is when I appreciate it most! :) Coming into it I really thought that the shoot was going to be a ton of work..i mean after that is 9 people I had to make sure were looking at me and that was including a 1 year old!  but it was SO much easier than I thought so it was all seriously just so much fun! Thank you to my BF for all his help as well! Here's a few of their family shots from our Beach Session..Thanks Val..i ♥ you and your family a ton! Miss you guys already! but I'll see you soon so no worries! :)




^ Neat Shot Right? ;)

^ I just looove shots like these! :) Everyone looks so happy!
All the Kiddos! :)

So yeah..good luck choosing which to mount on that fire place Val!
again..Thanks a bunch! ♥




up next..
Stephanie Miranda's Senior Portraits! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment