.

Welcome to My New Blog! I finally decided it was time to create one since I was doing all my publishing off Facebook and not everyone has one so this just made more sense:) After many requests here it is!:) I hope you all visit me often as I will be keeping you updated on all my upcoming shoots from here on out! :) Thanks for visiting!

♥ Reyna

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Birthday FUN! :)

Hello Blog..i know its been a while..Sorry for the delay:)

Finally! One of my Favorite Lil Girl's First Birthday shots!! DaShay is my good friend Val's lil girl and she turned a whole one year old! I was so fortunate to be there both as a guest and as the photographer for this special event! This is by far the BEST 1st Birthday Party I have ever been to! Val really outdid herself and worked very hard to give DaShay the best 1st Birthday a lil girl can have..and i mean BEST..how many birthdays do you know of that took place in a HUGE gym..oh ya and outside the gym was huge pools with a Giant water slide..i mean really!! She had the coolest decorations..cutest theme..most awesome cake..amazing face painter..balloon guy..snow cone man..neatest candy favors..omg the list goes on..but I cant go without mentioning how DELICIOUS the food was! TO DIE FOR! It was so much fun and I got to take my niece and she did not want to leave! That's just to show you how good of a time she was having! :) Thanks Val for having us there and making sure that we had a great time! You should really look into Party Planning like I told you! Enjoyyy...♥

The MARVELOUS Cake/Cupcakes by Sabrina & Steven Herrera-Cute & Custom Cakes
                                                               The Amazing FacePainter!


Details, Details, Details! :)
<><><><><><>
& The Adorable Lil One Year Old:) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment